This pie is the best tasting pie I have ever made. If you love flavour, you will love this recipe. It has a rich combinations of flavours, but mostly a combination of Curry, Coconut, and Hazelnut. I also added garlic and lemon seasoning, and Salt & Pepper.
How I made the Curry Coconut Chicken with Hazelnut Pie Recipe
Curry Coconut Chicken with Hazelnut Pie
- Frying pan.
- 500 g Chicken stir fry
- 1 pk Creamy chicken pesto with spring onion pasta from Continental
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 tin Coconut cream
- 1 cup Hazelnut flour
- 2 tbsp Curry powder
- 1 tbsp Pepper seasoning
- 1 tbsp Salt seasoning
- 1 tbsp Lemon and garlic seasoning
- 2 tbsp Cocunut oil
- 4 units Pastry sheets
- Add coconut oil to a frying pan and begin heating up the pan on the stove.
- When the pan is hot, add the chicken stir fry andlet it cook through in the coconut oil.
- Reduce the heat to medium hot and add 1 cup of milk.
- Add the packet of Creamy chicken pesto with spring onion pasta from Continental and stir it all thorugh.
- Add Curry powder.
- Add 1 tin of Coconut cream.
- Add seasoning.
- Add hazelnut to thicken the dish to thicken it.
- Let the dish cool down.
- Defrost 4 pastry sheets.
- When the dish has cooled down and the pastry sheets have defrosted, add the dish to the pastry.
- Let the pies cook in the oven at 150°C for 20 minutes.
Don’ like pastry?
Don’t worry, this dish is so good with or without the pastry. I prefer it without the patry, and my husband prefers it with the pastry.
Is Hazelnut meal the same as Hazelnut flour?
Yes, Hazelnut meal and Hazelnut flour is the same. You can also susbtitute Hazelnut flour with Almond flour and vice versa.